Module 4: Work Breakdown Structure PJM480 – CT 4
Using past course texts, current suggested readings, and other scholarly resources, write a review of the WBS.
Include the following:
- Define a WBS.
- Define work packages.
- Define metrics used in measuring success and how they are identified in the WBS.
- Define a roles and responsibility matrix.
Lastly, conclude with a summary of the importance of the WBS and project management methodologies, and how they are used in project management.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 3 pages in length.
- have title and reference page (not included as part of the page requirements)
- Be formatted according to PROPER APA FORMAT
- Include at least two scholarly sources AND CITE SOURCES IN APA FORMAT