- 1. Define total fertility rate, and describe how this value is related to high/low projections of future population size released by organizations like the United Nations.
- 2. Describe two methods of estimating human carrying capacity, and their limitations.
- 3. Why was Thomas Malthus wrong when he predicted that population growth would always surpass increases in food production?
- 4.Three styles of approaching future population growth are mentioned by the author. Choose one and describe how it addresses the problems created by population growth (give specific examples of how these approaches address problems).
- 5.Write out the citation for this journal article using the format of the journal Ecology.
PS. I have attached the paper