Research Question: How to prevent and monitor elderly abuse in nursing homes (Make sure that the research question is clearly stated in the literature review) I have attached an example of a literaure review as well: each source should have this type of format.
At least 10-12 scholarly sources, no wikipedia, etc.
Gather, analyze, and critique scholarly literature and develop a literature review to address your research question. Please make sure that this is in APA literature review format and in depth.
Your literature review must be based on:
- Credible research sources
- A minimum of one quantitative and one qualitative research study
- One or two seminal or foundational sources
- At least five peer-reviewed journals and two websites
- Current sources from within the past five years (with the exception of the seminal or foundational source mentioned above)
In addition, your literature review must:
- Synthesize the research and provide a summary of how the selected literature helps support the research question.
- Discuss common themes found in the literature related to the topic.
- Compare and contrast the typical research methodologies found in the literature you reviewedâ€”qualitative, qualitative, and mixed-methods.