Review the Real-Life Project Management Plan (Phases 1–3) your Learning Team developed in Weeks 2, 3, & 4.
Review the Project Management Concepts and Applications Paper you wrote in Week 1.
Develop a 5- to 7-slide presentation with speaker notes that illustrates how the project will be managed effectively.
Include slides for the following elements:
- Project team organizational structure
- Managing versus leading comparison
- Traits of an effective project manager
- Metrics to evaluate project success
Describe in the speaker notes:
- Steps taken to assemble, develop, and manage the project team
- The importance of project sponsorship and project leadership during project execution
- Qualities of an effective project manager
- Methods used to manage project conflict
- Methods used to evaluate project progress and performance