quick hospice nursing assignment
Hi will attach everything
attached is the rubric.
To complete this assignment.
- Before completing this assignment, read and review:
- Go to https://oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/consumers/ProbateCodeAdvancedHealthCareDirectiveForm-fillable.pdf (Links to an external site.) – and submit this file in the Advance Care Directive – End-of-Life Planning Assignment Addendum
- Begin with an introduction that briefly introduces the paper. Headings are not used for introductions in APA format.
- This paper has three sections. Label each section of the paper with the following headings:
Goals for Advance Care Planning
In this section, discuss the goals for advance care planning. Use evidence-based sources to describe how planning for EoL care can help persons and families. Discuss the role of the nurse and other members of the interprofessional team in planning for advance care and what the team members can do to help people meet their goals with advance care planning.
In this section, discuss barriers that may prevent people from completing advance care planning. Use evidence-based sources to support your examples of beliefs, attitudes, or situations that may prevent people from completing advance directives.
In this section, discuss cultural considerations providers must make when approaching advance care planning within different cultural groups. Use evidence-based sources to support your examples. This section should be about one page, so one to two examples are sufficient. You may discuss the culture or group you choose for other assignments in this course or you may choose different cultures.
End with a conclusion that summarizes your paper.
- Follow APA formatting requirements, with exceptions: No abstract.
- Paper should be about three pages (excluding reference list).
- Paper should have no more than one direct quote.
- Make sure to cite information from peer-reviewed sources in APA format.
- Label your word.doc file for submission as: EoL Planning_LAST NAME
the readings required . very short ones