Pyschology Discussion Questions 2
Answer each question and provide a reference cites. Please apply answers to psychology.
150 or more words ASSIGNMENT DUE WEDNESDAY June 22, 2016
1. How can you measure learning from behaviorist, social cognitive, information processing and constructivism perspectives? Choose two of these perspectives to discuss.
2. Given what we have read about the neuroscience of learning and behavior, how might psychotropic medication impact a person in terms of education and/or behavior?
3. In your opinion, what are some of the most important contributions to the study of learning from Ivan Pavlov and B.F. Skinner? Why do you believe these contributions are important?
4. Given what the chapter notes about observational learning and modeling, what implications might this have for media that children may be exposed to?
5. Discussed how knowledge is encoded in long-term memory (LTM).
6. Define visual memory and explain why it can promote learning.
7. Discuss an information processing perspective on forgetting.
Distinguish the different types of transfer, and explain why transfer is important for learning .(transfer referring to learning/psychology)