https://customnursinghelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/155981288087276411-1-300x56.png 0 0 admin https://customnursinghelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/155981288087276411-1-300x56.png admin2021-09-20 17:03:542021-09-20 17:04:53psyc 101 sleep and reflection paper
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
- Keep a sleep/dream journal for at least 10 days throughout Weeks 3 and 4. In your journal make note of:
- any dreams you had
- any initial thoughts about the dream â€“ events of the day that may relate, etc.
- your general sleep schedule (if you have a tracker such as fitbit, include data on your sleep patterns as well â€“ wakefulness, restlessness, times asleep/awake per night, total sleep, etc.)
- your general eating habits by day
- your general exercise habits by day
- anything else of note in your psychological or physical health (stress, excitement, changes, etc.)
- You may use any format you wish to record the data (notepad, computer, hardcopy spreadsheet, etc.).
- Complete a 3-4 page reflection (not counting title or reference pages) in which you analyze the results of your sleep/dream journal. Consider how your psychological and physical health interacted. What patterns did you see? Discuss the impact that various factors such as fatigue, diet, stress and exercise had on your dreams and sleep patterns. Explain how this insight may impact your behaviors in the future to lead to better psychological and physical health.
- Utilize at least 2 academic resources (your course readings can comprise one of the sources) to support your analysis and discussion.
- Title page in APA format
- Reflection minimum 3 pages, double spaced
- Reference page in APA format