Please read these instructions carefully and find the attached document for the Assignment purpose,
This week we have an assignment on advanced analytics in R, specifically a paper that is due this week. This paper is worth 20 points (20%) of the total grade. Please ensure the paper meets the requirements and is in APA format. If you have any questions regarding
Please review the required reading, review the lecture, and turn in the assignment on time this week.
EMC Education Service (Eds).
Chapter 9, â€œAdvanced Analytics Theory and Methods: Text Analysisâ€
For this assignment, you will select a current research paper (published since 2016) to review. You may select any research paper that is related to Data Science or Big Data Analytics. I strongly recommend that you start your search at Google Scholar (scholar.google.com). Once you enter your search term(s), select the “Since 2016” link on the left. Feel free to choose ANY relevant paper. (I would recommend that you select one that you can read and summarize in a reasonable amount of time. Don’t select a 100 page paper!)
For APA citation information, I have found https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01… to be a great resource.
Here is a short list of what I want:
1) Your review should be 1/2 to 1-1/2 pages, single spaced. (DO NOT exceed the page length! Really. I’m not kidding.)
2) Please upload a Microsoft Word document to submit your review.
3) You should briefly summarize the content of the article or paper and explain how it relates to Data Science and/or Big Data Analytics.
4) IMPORTANT – Provide your own assessment of the article. (Did it make sense? Did you learn anything from it? Do you agree or disagree with the content?)
5) Use the APA style for the paper and any references. You MUST use APA in-text references AND provide a list of any resources you used in the references list at the end of your paper. (PLEASE do NOT overuse references. More than a couple for such a short paper is overkill.)
NOTE: If you aren’t comfortable with APA citations, email me the citation you’re planning to use BEFORE you submit your paper. I’ll have a look at it and comment.
And finally, plagiarism is BAD! I WILL be checking these papers for plagiarism. Just give me your own work.