When a traffic camera is installed in a designated community, drivers who operate in that neighborhood where traffic cameras are deployed and proven to successfully limit alarming rate of traffic accidents and wrongful death, must be willing to accept, comply and obey the role.
Countermeasures are the key components of physical security operations. Associated steps to execute countermeasures in at-risk facility must include vulnerability assessment, risk management and advantages. Likely counter security instrument against intruders must include factors such as risk management and submitting accurate results, measurable policies and procedures to assist in the process.
Vulnerability is the weakness in any organization, which often leads to cyber-attacks, cyber-threats, unbending risk, data damages, interruption of vital communication channels. Data damages often occur when hardware and software are attacked by malicious cyber-criminals, or when unauthorized users gain access to the data command center and disclose the confidential information such as logon name and password.
- A vulnerability assessment is a direct responsibility of individuals, private and public organizations to identify advantages and disadvantages.
- A vulnerability creates more than enough opening for organizations to accept the likelihood of unforeseeable circumstances and formulate solutions to remedy any projected impasse relative to vulnerability
- Effective security process must contain assortment of physical security items such as electronic security, trained personnel with assigned security privileges, active security policies and procedures, structured fence around the facility, security officers on patrol, exterior lighting, steel doors, high-quality mechanical locks, an intrusion detection system, and video surveillance to detect intruders;
- Provide comprehensive narrative on advantages and disadvantages of vulnerability?
- Advantages and disadvantages are considered determined factors for affordable, feasible, and practical measures while countermeasures are added values to reduce and eliminate the deficiencies such as hardware (fencing and locks), software (electronic access control), and people (security officers and employees) recognized in the vulnerability assessment process.