Write an editorial based on your previous policy paper:
1) Argue to support your particular policy solution
2) Include research in the proper manner
3) Use the format and style of an editorial and use the four forms of the rhetoric
4) From Pathos to Ethos to Logos.
5) one and a half pages, single space
6) Do not just translate the policy paper!!!!! need new connection and logical
7) Each paragraph should be have connection and be flow.
8) Must have some source of data, and point out where it comes from.
9) MUST BE CLEAR FOR READER TO READ!!!!!
10) Need a clear state of the issue, and a clear and doable solution.
11) Pathos to ethos to logos
12) no works cited pages needed but need introduction for the credibility sources
Emotional connection with the reader in the first part, create feeling and image to let reader concern with this policy issue. Must have credibility source, point where is comes from, but no need to cite. In the policy paper, it did not give an good solution, and did not point out “which policy” should be changed, which means in the editorial you need to point out a specific policy issue (a law or something), and give some particular solutions for people could do.
The First file is the policy issue paper that you need to based on. The second and the third one is the picture of the student who took this class and wrote, may not be good but this paper should be look like this.