- What is your level of morale? What practical steps can the leader take to keep morale and performance high in a work group or organization?
- Consider the elements of the art of persuasion in the leadership process. Evaluate yourself in the areas of understanding others, using words effectively, and dealing with conflict. Which areas are your strengths? Which do you need to improve?
- Do you know a leader who is effective at assigning work and giving orders? What principles and techniques are used?
Complete: The minimum word count for all Complete sections combined is 750 words per unit. The general expectation is 750 â€“ 1,000 words per unit. The studentâ€™s responses in the Complete section should be supported by at least 2 references while 3 references is the general expectation.
Sources: Approved sources for this course include the course textbook and scholarly articles from the Bethel library databases. No other source information is acceptable.
Format: intext citations are always inside a sentence. Here are three good examples:
According to Manning and Curtis (2015), casting a vision is an important leadership action.
Casting a vision is an important element in leadership (Manning & Curtis, 2015).
Direct quote examples (notice the â€œquoteâ€ marks and page number):
Manning and Curtis (2015) state how â€œthe first requirement for a leader is a strong sense of purposeâ€ (p. 32).
Leadership has many requirements, but â€œthe first requirement for a leader is a strong sense of purposeâ€ (Manning & Curtis, 2015, p. 32).
Manning, G., & Curtis, K. (2015). The art of leadership (5th ed.). New York: McGraw Hill.
Tips for Complete Sections
The list of tips posted here is intended to communicate what I look for when I review your Complete questions.
1) Be sure to meet the assignment requirements–don’t lose points for the easy things like word count/source count/source type/etc. 2) Use key facts/ideas/concepts/theories/etc. from the textbook and research articles to craft your answers to each question.
3) Be sure you focus your answer to each question on the question. Please note, sometimes questions have multiple parts–answer all parts.
4) Be sure you use separate sentences to distinguish your source information from your application. In other words, you should cite sentences where you are presenting the facts/ideas/concepts/theories/etc. from the textbook or research articles. Then, in the following sentences youâ€™d explain how that concept applies with examples/application/critical thinking.I am looking at how you engage the reading/research material and how well you demonstrate competency on that material in your answers. All the questions are designed to let you use the material to craft an answer. Soâ€¦analyze the question well first and figure out what part of the material (you should have read the material at that point!) you can use to answer the question.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU USE TOTAL OF THREE DIFFERENT REFERENCES AND ONE OF THEM CAN BE THE READING MATERIAL