Write a 1,050- to 1,400- word ( three to four pages) paper in which you consider social behavior.
Include the following:
· Explain how our motive to belong influences our group behaviors, both positively and negatively. Consider your W eek 2 reading on Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.
· Explain how the fundamental attribution error influences our judgments of others. How could becoming more aware of, and correcting this error, change our understanding of others’ behavior?
· How do assumptions , such as defensive attribution and the just – world hypothesis , influence our sense of control over our lives? How could we correct these but still feel in control?
· The way we perceive others is quite subjective, and the processes we use to evaluate others are often outside of our awareness. Nonetheless, social interactions exert powerful influences on how we feel and behave. What factors influence our prejudices about people? What factors influence whom we find attractive? How might culture influence perceptions of prejudice and attractiveness?
· What kinds of things help you see the world in a positive light?
Note: You will be assessed on whether your paper is clear and logically organized; whether the content is comprehensive and relevant; whether the language is appropriate to the audience; whether writing is clear and concise; whether grammar, usage, spelling and punctuation follow standard American English, and whether references are consistent with APA guidelines. Be sure to properly cite the resources you use.
Format your paper consistent with course-level guidelines.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.