Critical Thinking: Change Control Policy (105 points)
Develop a Change Control Policy for your organization or one you are familiar with. Briefly describe the organization. In your policy, include:
- At least one Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) with enough detail for someone to implement that SOP.
- Guidelines for:
- Request for Change
- Change and Configuration Management
- Quality Control and Assurance
- Testing and Documentation
- The benefits associated with the implementation of your Change Control Policy.
Your well-written report should be 4-5 pages in length, not including the title or reference pages. Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, citing at least two references in support of your work, in addition to your text and assigned readings.
You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide.
Please follow APA style guidelines
There is SafeAssign Plagiarism Checker, If your score is above 25%, you will want to edit your assignment before submitting it for grading.
course name: CS685: Information Security Legal and Ethical Issues
Course Materials: Santos, C. (2019). Developing cybersecurity programs and policies (3rd ed.). Pearson IT Certification. ISBN: 9780789759405
- Chapter 8 in Developing Cybersecurity Programs and Policies
- Keary, T. (2018, November 14). The OSI model explained: What is the OSI model? Retrieved from https://www.comparitech.com/net-admin/osi-model-ex…
- Anderson, M. (2018). New quantum crypto scheme looks ahead to “quantum internetâ€. Retrieved from https://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/computing/hard…
- Schmitt, S. (2017). Change control for standard operating procedures. Pharmaceutical Technology, 41(11), 74.