This Project has two parts that both need to be completed:
- A six- to eight-page paper.
- A PowerPoint presentation.
Throughout this course we are examining methods of persuasion. The great issues of our day are far from being resolved, but effective persuasion can begin to build consensus. This Project requires you to tackle the issue of home schooling with multiple valid positions and use persuasion to convince your audience that your position on the issue is correct. The written portion of this Project must be six to eight pages of content (not including title and reference pages) and can include multimedia, interactive video, pictures, commercials, movie scenes, web links, etc. to bolster your opinions. The paper should incorporate the latest methods of persuasion to prove your points to your.
Submit a six-to eight-slide PowerPoint presentation that provides an overview of the key points from the written portion of the Project.
- Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least five professional sources.
- Must use APA style.
- Must include, on the final page, a reference page that is completed according to APA.