Read the case study titled â€œSt. Luke’s Health Care Systemâ€ found at the end of Chapter 14 and linked here as a PDF.
Write a fully developed paper in which you:
- Assess the probable difficulties of the IT executives at St. Lukeâ€™s view wireless networking as key lever in their quest to increase clinician productivity and improved patient care.
- Analyze how the Mobility XE enables the IT department to centrally manage all wireless devices used by clinicians.
- Critique the Mobility works solution and recommend one change to the solution to provide better productivity and improved patient care.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.