Listen to Bachâ€™s Toccata and Fugue in D Minor. (You may find this selection by searching the Internet.) Answer the following questions.
- What instrument is used for this selection? Is there more than one instrument? Describe the instrument(s) you hear.
- Is this piece polyphonic, homophonic, or monophonic? Describe what you hear that makes you think this; support your answer.
- Is the tempo fast, medium, or slow? Is it the same throughout? Describe.
- Does this music evoke feeling? Describe.
- What do you think the artistâ€™s intent is? Explain
- Have you ever heard this music before? When? How does this affect your listening experience?
Watch a scene from Mozartâ€™s Marriage of Figaro (You may find this selection by searching the Internet.).
In 200 â€“ 250 words, briefly describe what is happening in the scene and your reaction to it.
What action is happening? Is the scene funny? Who are the characters? Is this scene entertaining or
This assignment should be typewritten, double-spaced, in Times New Roman, 12-point font, and should include proper language, grammar, and spelling.