Please answer the following questions with each answer no more than 250 words.
1. What does â€œworld orderâ€ mean? What are the implications of Chinaâ€™s rise to the current â€œworld order?â€
2. To what degree do we say Open and Reform in the late 1970s is a turning point for China?
3. What are some of the general characteristics of Maoâ€™s revolution? How do they help us make sense of the political movements in the post-49 Maoist regime?
4. In what sense is Nixonâ€™s visit to China in 1972 considered ice-breaking?
5. Please discuss some recent developments in Chinese media in regards to Chinaâ€™s soft-power building.