no plagiarize, spell check, and check your grammar. Please use the references below
In the past two weeks you have explored the importance of recruiting and training volunteers for an organization. Choose an organization with which you are familiar or one in your community.
- First, identify the types of volunteers that the organization uses (or could use).
- Evaluate at least three different recruitment methods that could be used for these volunteers.
- Identify the best method the organization could use to recruit volunteers.
- Next, identify two of the commonly used volunteer training programs.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of your chosen programs.
- Detail how these training methods could be used for the volunteers.
Your paper should be 1,050- in length, not including the title page, formatted in accordance with APA guidelines. Provide specific examples to illustrate your conclusions using a minimum of three credible sources, also cited in accordance with APA guidelines.
Connors, T. D. (Ed.). (2011). The volunteer management handbook : Leadership strategies for success. Retrieved from https://ebookcentral-proquest-com.proxy-library.as…
Chapter 10: Training Volunteers
Starr, K. (2012). HOW TO Successfully Recruit Volunteers. EMS World, 41(4), 56â€“59.